Panalgo provides software that streamlines healthcare data analytics by removing complex programming from the equation. Our Instant Health Data (IHD) platform empowers teams to generate and share trustworthy results faster, enabling more impactful decisions. We’re poised to accelerate our growth and are looking to add an exceptional Senior Client Engagement Manager to our team.
The Senior Client Engagement Manager will be responsible for establishing and maintaining strategic client relationships and maximizing Panalgo’s footprint within their organizations. In this role, you will work to become a trusted advisor, developing and implementing strategies for product and service adoption with a lens towards long-term growth. You will act as a trusted advisor to your clients – becoming the go-to expert to drive project design and direction, and internally to Panalgo’s senior leadership – advising them on how Panalgo’s solutions will support each client with achieve their business priorities. You will be the expert when it comes to your clients and their business needs.
The Client Engagement team is at the forefront of engaging Panalgo’s customers, advising on implementation considerations, and collaborating on product development to ensure our customers are successful in using IHD and leveraging our data partnerships to address all of their analytic and business needs.
The ideal candidate for this position must showcase excellent client relationship and people management skills. Additionally, they must have a strategic and analytic mindset with a strong interest in healthcare and technology. An ability to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient, with a high level of professionalism is crucial to this role at Panalgo.
Panalgo is looking for a talented and highly organized Senior Client Engagement Manager to join our Client Engagement team to lead data- and service-centric client engagements. The successful candidate will use their strategic planning, leadership, and quantitative skills to spearhead client projects and drive account, analytic, operational, and data-related decision-making. This role will be responsible for identifying and developing new client opportunities, day-to-day oversight of existing client engagements to ensure successful strategic and analytic execution, and client relationship management. Regular, effective coordination with data teams is essential for this position.
- Lead client data and service delivery initiatives, collaborating internally with data, analyst, and sales teams and externally with clients and data vendors to ensure high-quality work products and client satisfaction. Utilize industry knowledge to provide thought leadership in functional or therapeutic areas.
- Contribute to process development and improvement to make delivery initiatives more efficient.
- Understand existing and future client needs for software tools, healthcare databases, and advanced analytics, serving as client expert to the organization.
- Support clients in realizing the value of IHD and identifying opportunities for software, data, and services solutions.
- Understand and connect clients’ data needs with innovative data solutions within and outside of IHD by partnering and coordinating with internal and external data vendors.
- Build client accounts and independently drive upsell opportunities and revenue origination.
- Contribute actively to new business development, proposal development, and project scoping.
- Work with legal, finance, sales, and operations teams to ensure that contracts are executed correctly.
- Remain up to date on any changes or trends within target markets.
- May manage or mentor junior staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in a related field (e.g. business, statistics, epidemiology, health sciences, data science, computer science). PhD a plus.
- 7+ years of experience in healthcare strategy consulting or other relevant areas within the life sciences or healthcare industry.
- Experience collaborating with different types of external stakeholders and prioritizing their competing tasks based on organizational priorities and available resources.
- Demonstrated organizational, creative problem solving, teamwork, and effective communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to provide results in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with minimal supervision.
- Advanced understanding of healthcare databases (e.g., claims, EHR, hospital, registry), as well as data linkage processes, and the pros/cons of various sources.
Panalgo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The expected base salary for this position ranges from $140,000 to $160,000. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, licensure or certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. In addition to base salary and a competitive benefits package, successful candidates are eligible to receive a discretionary bonus.
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here- you are welcome. If you read this job description and feel passion and excitement, we’re just as excited about you.